When the Wind blows......[m]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Whini let her eye brow raise to the male. Something about his additude, she knew what he was. This was a fake one. The type that played you false to get what they wanted, or at least the ladies, a charmer. Whinifred suddenly wanted to play his game. She didn't want to listen to all this small talk. If he wanted something she would ask him. Watching his hand drop with the beads Freds own hand flashed out quickly grabbing the hand that he held the beads in. Looking at those beads and smirked deviously. "Drop the act Monsuir, if you want something of me then tell me so I may help you." Her blue eyes looked him over slowly, his coat was strong beautiful shades, and his eyes a strong grey.

Taking his hand she opened his fingers gently to see the beads. Taking the beads out Fred looked at them. They were quit beautiful though she was sure this was just his plore to get what he wanted. Only thing was that the french women didn't like to play it this way. Letting her eyes drift back to him she gave him a sassy look. "Je pense qu'ils sont captivants" She said gently while putting her hand out to hand them back. " même si je pense avoir trouvé quelque chose d'encore plus captivante" She murmured as she held that peice of jewelry out to the man.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread