Ouch, I have lost myself
[html]
300+ Sorry for wait, dear

She gave him her reasons without hesitation, and he could not do anything but nod and support her for her choice. He did not share her view of things though. Coyotes and hybrids were what they were because of how they had been brought up, how they were treated. There were very few purebred coyotes around, and Inferni was a hybrid clan, not a coyote one. They were all canines, just a bit different in appearance. The soul arrived in the body untainted, and it was up to the circumstances and genes to sort the new sprout out. Some turned good, some turned bad. Just like with pure bred wolves. None was better than the other, although Haku liked to think of himself as an exception. He did not usually question other wolves' believes, and he would not do so now. Deuce had a past that forbid her to acknowledge coyotes or hybrids as equal beings as wolves. If he had been in her shoes and not fucked up in his head, then perhaps he would have shared her view. It was not good to know. Leaving Phoenix Valley had been her choice, and he knew better than to offend her by the validity of her reasoning.

He frowned slightly when her last words were out in the open. Safer alone in the coldest season with a small child? He gritted his teeth and gave her his typical look of approval. "I can understand your reason for leaving Phoenix Valley, but I do not think this was a smart move. You are alone with a small child to support." And, there was of course Lucifer. The main reason why Haku had finally managed to drag his sorry ass to the little family. "You cannot live by yourself, it is too risky. I can smell Lucifer, and I'm sure that together you might manage fine, but you know he hates me. What about Willow? How can he ever love her when everything about her reminds him of me? Is she safe?" His gaze went to the child that had settled between the parents. How come they all looked so much like him?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread