When the Wind blows......[m]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
She didn't change her beautiful smile from her face. Not even when the man questioned her lack of a mate. Was she supposed to be angry about something that was true? Whinnie shook her head her extremly long blonde hair brushing her rump and lower back with the movement of her head. It had been a long time since she had had this much fun. Looking up at the male she snorted gently. His words made him an easy target, but she really didn't feel like pulling him down a notch at the moment. If he thought he was going to bait her he was sorly mistaken.

"I don't have a mate because he is dead, and I'm quit happy of it to be honost." Whinifred was happy that her whole last pack was dead. They had deserved it for the betrayal they had served her and her sister. It was bullshit when they said packs were loyal to each other, they were only loyal to themselves. "He didn't even get a chance to really become may mate, the fool should have known better." Whinnie said in a tone that was low and holding many mixed emotions.

Whinifred pursed her lips while looking back up at the grey and white male. pourquoi les beaux-vous jouer à ce jeu? Whinifred murmured not wanting the male to know what she was really saying. "you don't look like the type to have a mate to hold you down monsieur." Whinnie kept that knowing smirk on the corner of her mouth and she walked slowly to the side moving past him, making sure to brush against him as she passed. " To be quit frank Monsieur you don't look like the type to pass up an invitation to anything." Whinifred was laughing on the inside. This game this teasing was more fun then she had ever expected to find in a long time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread