when we were younger and better
[html]<style type="text/css">.febfaotemp b {color:#873e34;} .faooneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#873e34;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #dedede; color:#514640; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.2em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:17em; text-align:justify;">
I love my new set. <3

Faolin could not help but glow with her happiness of being returned to Inferni, her mate, and her children. Her ears perked up as Gabriel started to speak again and she nuzzled him tenderly. It felt so good to be here again, the place where she belonged. How many times had she stumbled back to these borders? She thought nothing could take her away, but apparently fate had something else in store for her. She laughed inwardly at the idea and turned her attention back to her mate and Akello. Faolin cocked a brow as Gabriel mentioned Ezekiel and his two.. wards. What had her son gotten himself into now? She laughed at the thought of him being pulled apart by two girls. It had been so long since she had seen him.

I can not wait to see them. I've missed you guys so much, she sighed, and her attention quickly turning back to the gray male. Her tail wagged back and forth and she gave her head a shake. We would not put you to work. Relax, you have done enough for the time being. But, if you are really up to it, I'm sure we could put you to work at something or another around here, she laughed, red eyes turning back to her mate. Her tail twitched steadily back and forth behind her as she waited for his response. Right now she just wanted to let out a howl and call everyone here. Her nose twitched again as she searched through all the scent that were in the area. Hybrid, Corona, Ezekiel and Talitha, a couple new ones and a couple old. Everything seemed to be the same as she had left it.

It's so good to be home, she sighed and rested her head on Gabriel's shoulder.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread