when we were younger and better
[html]<style type="text/css">.febakello b {color:#d6d8d9;} .tempooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#d6d8d9;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) top no-repeat #6b7279; color:#252c34; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.2em; padding:1.0em; padding-top:11em; text-align:justify;">

The coyote grinned at Faolin; of course he expected to be put to work. He would for the time being heed her suggestion, however, and take to relaxing some. It had been a long time since there had been nothing to do but relax, and surely he could do with it. He couldn't help but glance at the shoulder that rested her fair head, but no glimmer of emotion entered his eyes at the sight. Instead, his eyes flicked back up to the burlier leader, picking unconsciously the comfort of a mansion to the comfort of an underground cavern, and he nodded his agreement. It made the most sense for the time being but the moment Akello was comfortable in Inferni, he would likely be looking for something to do once again.

And then another suggestion. He didn't know how in the world he would have the slightest idea who was a Dahlia de Mai wolf and who was not, but he knew to avoid wolves anyway. They were egotistical creatures of warfare and he didn't really want anything to do with them. I will keep that in mind. Thank you, sir. And his smile turned up further at the corners as he looked between the two, saying quietly, She's warned me of such troubles. I won't bring any trouble to the clan with wolves, I assure you.

And then, I hope it doesn't offend if I seek to take my leave of you now. I am forever grateful, sir, and to you, Faolin. I'm sure you two have much catching up to do. Please, excuse me. And he stood by his laid knapsack, awaiting dismissal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread