when we were younger and better
[html]<style type="text/css">.febfaotemp b {color:#873e34;} .faooneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#873e34;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #dedede; color:#514640; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.2em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:17em; text-align:justify;">
So, I will need a separate thread for both of you! Unless, Mel, you would like to just continue on with this one after Akello exits?

Of course, Faolin would take it upon herself to show her new friend the lay of the lands and everything around it and within it, but for now she did need a little time with Gabriel. Tomorrow, after seeing her children and her mate for a bit, she would hunt him down and take him around, and show him her own world. Living on the ocean for a couple months was definitely nice and it had its ups, but really, when it got down to it, she loved the land. The girl had lived beside the ocean ever since she was born. She loved the ocean, but living on it with no land to explore, the thought kind of scared her.

If you need anything, just call! Tomorrow, you better be up early, because I am going to show you as much as I can! she grinned, tail wagging steadily back and forth behind her. Ruby orbs looked back and forth between the two males and she jumped up giving the other male a small nuzzle before sitting down again beside Gabriel. Thank you, friend, she said softly, giving her head a dip with a respectful bow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread