there's no inbetween
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Thanks again for the set, I love it. :]

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

It hit her like a rock, but it always did. Never took much -- the girl was small and thin like her mother, and had never had much of a resistence. She liked it, this feeling of who-gives-a-rat's-ass. Most would've told her that was what she normally acted like anyway, but the difference was that, when she was sober, it was exactly that -- an act. What could she say, she loved attention, and she loved it when people thought she was brave. Watching him, she nodded as he told her his story.

"This Giggle guy sounds like an asshole," she told her purple-dyed companion, leaning a little closer to take a look at his arm. Knocking a guy out to play a prank? That was worse than even anything she would do. Her words weren't quite slurred yet, but her movements were a little less coordinated. "But yeah, you did overreact. I like it, I think it's awesome, the purple. I wish you had more." The girl grinned as she said this, moving so she could look him in the eye as she took the bottle back. It tilted upwards as she took another swig. If she had been an older or braver woman, she perhaps would've have wasted time talking, but that wasn't the case. "So what, did you just leave or something?" There had to be some reason why he was here. Inferni wasn't home to many outsiders.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread