Tell me a STORY
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
His voice was mocking her french accent and it made Whinnie sigh dejectedly at his manner. Moving closer she sat in her wolf form not far away. "I thought to tell you what you wished to know?" Fred stated gently. "But if Monsieur would like me to leave I would be obliged to do so." The strawberry female sat down and watched the one eyes male. His manners were so strange to her, it would take her time to learn how to comprehend him. Her blue and half green eyes just watched him and noted the book he had put down.

"I would like to sit with you and maybe tell you a story Monsieur. I've been told I can entertain well with them." She said it with a husky french voice that stated her inability to fault from his miss placed sarcasm. Her eyes went back to the book. She couldn't identify the novel, but was curious as to what it was. Even more so she was curious as to what made her pack leader tick. What made him the man he was today? Whinifred smiled before shifting to her other form, feeling more comfortable in this body when he was in it as well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread