i got nobody on my side
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Of course, the name the kid mentioned only raised more questions, and Tal tilted her head slightly as if she were curious. It wasn't just a reaction: she was curious, but she could swallow it for now. She half-smiled, half-grinned at the pretty girl comment. Whoever had had the girl before obviously cared for her in some small way, even if there had been a monster lurking about. All unpleasant thoughts of monsters shoved aside, Tal replied.

"I like the colour too. You're lucky, I don't have any for my tail. Maybe I should get some. Hey, girly, you and me, we should go to the city sometime an' find some more pretty bows and ribbons, that'd be fun, wouldn't it? How about it?" Her grin remained on her face as she said this. Tal wasn't really the type for bows and ribbons, but they were cute on this kid. If only it were spring, they could find her some pretty flowers too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread