when the wind blows (J)
[html]
Yup, I know, Seti is six months. ^^

Seti was slowly becoming tired from the play. All this running and mucking around in the snow left him exhausted, his body already sore from what his father had done to him and not feeling any better with the constant jumping and landing and running. Strangely, despite all that Anton, his father, had done to him, Seti still found it in his heart to love the beast, and was wondering just when he would come back. So naïve, he was.

Still uncomfortable with the entire “shifting” concept, Seti had chosen to remain in his wolf form, at least until he got the hang of walking on two feet. And it was as he rested on his side in the snowbank just beside the river that another emerged, toting a little wagon that immediately caught Seti’s eye. Though shy and a bit sheepish, Seti was not unfriendly or cruel. And so when this newfound wolf with the pretty eyes inquired as to whether he was lost or not, Seti poked his head out from the bank and responded quietly, ”Uhno. I dun’ think. I mean, my papa leave me here, he say to stay, he say “Seti you stay here, be good boy,” He nodded slowly, as though reassuring himself, more than the unknown man. ”But dat was awhile ago, I dun’ know why he leave me here, I never been by ‘self so long,” he finished, looking around at his surroundings, the icy river nearby, and misty lands a little ways away.

The man looked funny, toting that wagon, with his two different-colored eyes. And a thought quickly occurred to Seti. ”Is you lost?” he questioned, cocking his head to the side. He did not yet trust the man to entirely reveal himself, or go any nearer, so instead he stayed where he was, protected by the snow, with only his little face standing out to speak to the man.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread