[J]ust sit back relax, Sit back
"That's fine." He replied back a monotone. He was kinda partial, but she did say that they weren't too far from their mansion. She still seemed sad for some reason. She was probably pitying him in her mind. Sad. Everyone did that, and it pissed him off nowadays. He can still do most things, except for sleeping with his eyes closed, but he considered that more of an advantage rather than a handicap.

No cook? That was a shame for sure. "Oh, well. I guess I'll have to cook the food by myself." He knew how to cook, from being on his own for a while, and he deemed it really good. He had messed with some herbs and spices from the area so he knew what he was doing. He also like guns. He had picked one up from an abandoned city. It was old though, so he made his own adjustments to it. However after a while it broke down so he had to dump it. He was pretty sure that the mansion had some spare part in it he could use. He had just forgotten, however, that she had just asked his name. "Oh I'm sorry, my name's Husk. Husk Erumm. And this must be the mansion you were speaking of." He looked up at the structure, impressive by his standards. His standards weren't very high though, but this'll do nicely.

Messages In This Thread