thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
She remembered the last time she had seen the woman with jewel toned eyes. Happiness had been writ on her features, as they both came to the wonderful conclusion that she was carrying new life. She was glad that Crimson Dreams would continue to be a place of light and life. Savina deserved every happiness, and Geneva hated to be a blight on that emotion. But there were things that needed to be said and done before she could leave here with even a single ounce of peace.

She looked gravely at the Lieutenant General, offering her a smile that she did not feel at all. Her voice, soft as ever, was unreadable. "I'm leaving here," she said, her voice flat. She knew she couldn't pull off light and carefree, and she didn't want to burst into tears either. This was hard on the female, but she owed Savina this much. Things would come full circle between them.

"I wanted to say thank you, for everything," she said. Savina had been there from the very beginning. That first day, the black female had come like the sun after a long, cold winter day. She didn't have the words to give her, to properly convey everything she held inside her. Although there was a great sadness, Geneva was truly and forever changed because she had met this woman. Her kindness had touched her so deeply. Mere thanks would never be enough, but it was all she had to give.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread