[J]ust sit back relax, Sit back
[html]

He flicked his ears towards her, without turning his head. He didn't mind her being blunt, as he was himself. However, she seemed ashamed. he definitely wouldn't be. Husk was as confedint as can be. He spoke casually still, hoping to ease her self-awareness. "Don't worry about being too blunt. If anything, I'm porbably a worse case. Anyway, my face is no big deal. Even though I'm missing my top jaw, my eyelids, and half the skin on there, I seem to not mind it. I can sleep with my eyes open now." He forced his laugh a little, knowing that, still, the reminder on his face was pretty grim at sight. He continued. "I got into a fight, but I didn't start it. My best....former best friend thought I had betrayed him...somehow.... and he turned on me. Poured some kind of acid he found on my face. It burned really bad, but at least it didn't kill me. I don't necessarily have a short temper, but I don't really like talking too much anymore. I get tired of the pitying stares." He tossed some spices and tenderizer into the pan, to sizzle out the silence.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread