Round two
[html]

Fred laughed at him. She couldn't help but laugh. He was boring! The words were beyond untrue, they were hilarious. Fred laughed holding some of it back so not to look like a complete idiot. vous êtes fou d'amour. Parce que vous ne vous êtes ennuyeux personne la plus étrange que j'ai jamais rencontré! Whinifred rambled out between her laughter. When she had finished she took a deep breath and took his offered hand to get off the floor.

"Well Monsieur you should learn to make more deals with french women. We are well known for a bartering skills." Whini said gently. She knew he was way to calculating to be teased so easily. It was still fun to attempt to. Who else would she do it to? Monsieur Jefferson wouldn't appreciate it and the others were of little concern to her. Smirking at him she dropped his hand and made a show of looking around the cabin contemplating her next answer.

"Who said I came back for more you flirteur?" She asked with a suggestive smile. Suddenly the urge to make the first move came into her. Moving so she stood close to him, almost chest to chest she was pitifully short compared to him, but her body wasn't thin and akward she was curvy and well formed. Putting her hand on his soft fur whinnie kept smiling not really wanting a sexual mood but just teasing him. "Lysander amour you are far from boring." She said while shaking her head.

Moving back a few steps she thought about how little he had in this blasted cabin and frowned. Why didn't the male at least had a fur to sleep on? "Amour you think your boring at yet with in minutes of meeting you I was yours. Either you have the powers of a unque being or I'm just a really weak women." She paused knowing he would probably say something smart about that sentance. "And I am not a weak women." She added. Whinifred shook her head, long blonde hair moving along with her movments. She was thinking about cutting the irritating thing, but she hadn't brought herself to do it just yet. "I'm sure I won't be the last in this pack to fall under your charm Amour." Fred added at last not really liking the taste of those words on her tounge.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread