Where you are I'll never know
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I'm sorry for the wait; I'm back from my absence for now. If our internet isn't working I'll try to use the connection in my boyfriend's dorm.

She didn't see quite as much of the pups as before, with them up and running around, but that was alright. They had to do their own thing--they had to go on adventures and learn for themselves. They couldn't always have her with them all the time. There were days when it was harder, and when she wanted to be with them and follow them around...but she was trying hard to refrain.

"Hey, baby. Couldn't sleep? Me either." It was more that she just didn't want to sleep. She wanted to know where Anu was, but she didn't want to actually come face to face with her. She didn't know if she should be concerned that Salem was out and walking around at this hour or not--he was inside the packlands, which was a good thing. "Have you seen Mama Anu out tonight?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread