there's no inbetween
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Lazily – and a little clumsily – Tal closed the bottle and tossed it behind her on the bed. She felt good, it was enough for now. Grinning like an idiot, she leaned over towards her companion, resting her chin on his shoulder. She didn’t think it through as she did it, it just seemed like something to do. The girl tended to care too much, about everything and what people thought of her; this was why she liked to drink, because it was the only time when she really didn’t care, or she forgot she did. It was suitable.

”Yeah. Gabriel’s my dad and Zeke is my brother,” she replied, not bothering to ask if he’d met either of them. Probably had, but you never know. ”And Corona’s my aunt. And some others are related to me too. We’re a big family.” Her grin had faded into a vague smile as she added the last part. Fuzzy as her mind was at the moment, it still drifted to thoughts of her mother, who was the only one missing. ”So, you don’t miss your family at all then?” She was tired, but genuinely curious, and through the haze of the alcohol, enjoying the physical contact which, now, was so rare that it had almost been forgotten. As innocent as it was here, it was something she would have feared if she’d been sober. The stains were still there, and she knew they would be permanent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread