Simple Design
Well, I didn't respond because I was busy with Christmas then driving back to my dorm, so I completely understand!
[html]

They are simply out of place. Humans left strange things laying around. She turned to stare at them, taking in the bubbling shapes. She never really thought out human life, but this object was puzzling. I don't know much about humans, but they don't make sense at all. She smirked and shook her head in a way that shrugged the humans out of her thoughts. I have to much free time to think. Her eyes went distant thinking back on the months by herself. It made her feel neglected. Her confident act was broken by the look in her eye. The other probably didn't notice if he was looking at the strange sun bleached shapes as well. When she turned and as she did all the confidence washed back into her. The act would eventually fail, the doubt was in her mind already, but she would act as long as she could. In her mind it made her more approachable if other wolves thought she didn't have a room full of problems locked away in her head.

So do you belong to a pack? You smell like pack. Tell me about them.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread