Their all angels in disguise
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
"really? I can only wonder how it would be to my Firecracker's advantage." He growled playfully as she nipped at his nose, popping his jaws together Leroy's teeth made a small click as his smirked. His large body sat close to hers as their noses bumped together, curly tail thumped on the ground as his smiled devilishly. The night might have been cold but it was warm to him, maybe because Svara being there made him feel warmer. Just being around her filled him with a roll of emotions. "hmm lets see, lets see, well i don't live here..though it's nice. I haven't picked a home in Crimson Dreams yet either, though I won't pick a room in the Mansion." Leroy's deep voice was in thought as he rambled about the thought of building a home. "A cave would be fine, though i can always spend a few months and build a home..but it..I dunno about that.."

Red eyes looked at Svara as they traveled over her like the time they had first meet, mentally Leroy purred from her pets. He looked the little touches she gave him, in return his free hand rubbed her side before he chuckled. "You're distracting yourself darling.." Gathering everything he would need his ears turned to her words, listening to every one taking it in with a big grin. Looking at her he laughed lightly before gently take her ear in hand,"What do you want to know Svara? For starts I have three brothers, though I don't have the accent as much as them. I actually got a scar for..well that one's stupid to think about. Believe it or not this is the most trouble I've gotten into within such a short time." Laughing his red eyes narrowed on her ears as he pulled the knife up, getting a bit closer Leroy made sure the tip was where she wanted it as he glanced down at her with a smirk. "Make sure you have your ring ready.." With his body close she would be able to grab any part as he quickly pushed the tip into her ear, stopping it before the dagger would tar her ear. Leaving the tip in Leroy would wait for the ring to replace it before removing the knife.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread