just below the radar
Sankor didn't know enough about any of his packmates histories to really draw up any sort of story on the chocolate and cream furred lass before him. If he had he probably would have dropped his little teasing gestures and taken a more serious approach to the child. He watched the nervous look seem to melt away though when he'd finally announced just who he was and in a single breath she seemed to blossom just a little and come out of her shell. The bow was still too much for the male as he shook his head and smiled. "No need for formalities little lady.." he said with a soft chuckle as she seemed to try and agree with him that it was no big deal, though somehow he wasn't for certain that she really was able to convince herself.

He couldn't help but hop to his paws when she'd announced that she'd been out taking a walk when she'd came across him. His eyes sparkled as he suggested the continue then. "Well, I've nowhere to go but roam, perhaps I can join you.." he asked before issuing her a large grin and commenting on how she'd stumbled upon him. "and.. believe me, you didn't stumble upon me. I've been stumbled upon and stumbled over.. and Miss, you have done neither today." he said with a little wink as he moved to circle the girl once, so use to being up and moving that he didn't even realize that his actions could be taken wrong, up and away always on the go was just the way he was.. except when he was being a lazy good for nothing bachelor and trying to hide from his duties and the ladies of the world.

Messages In This Thread