thread title missing
[html]
hahaha, she's so cute! X3 300+

It was good to get a chance to talk to one of the pups again. The last time she had gotten to spend any amount of time with any of them it had been that morning that Mati had visited she and Kansas (which, consequently, had lead to her current condition). Savina loved spending time with the little ones. Ah, she had to remind herself that they really were not so little anymore. By her count they were nearly six moons old, half-way through a year. It wouldn't be long before they were full grown and into the adult ranks of the pack. There was no doubt in her mind that they would all thrive in whatever roles they decided to take on.

As it appeared she had startled the girl, her ears dipped and her tail wagged. "I'm sorry dear! I didn't mean to scare you." Brooklyn had probably been lost in her own head. She and Ehno had done so many times when they were growing up, and oftentimes she still did. If it was a trait one possessed they seldom grew out of it. It was far from a bad trait though. "I'm doing quite well, thanks. I love that the sun has finally returned to us." The warmth and light that the bright sphere brought could do wonders for one's mood and spirit.

The question had been inevitable. She knew her belly was obvious and pups were prone to questions. Immediately Brooklyn cowered though, as if she had done something wrong. Closing the distance between them Savina gently licked the youth's head. "It's alright Brooklyn, I'm not upset. It's only natural for you to want to ask." The dark fey took a seat next to the lightly colored pup. "My belly is like this because there's tiny little puppies growing inside. Just like you and your siblings were inside of your mother before you were born." This would be the first pregnancy they would be witness to. She wondered how they would feel about the forthcoming of their cousins.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread