I love you this much
[html]
500+

The male wandered slowly through the lands, digesting the thoughts that swivelled around in his mind day and night. He was done with Firefly. He was not sure if she had a finger in this shit with the disappearance of his two sons, but the way she had launched at him left no choice. The Lilium had tried and failed. They were not meant to be together. It would be better this way. She had finally moved out and refused to have anything to do with him. He would have to search her out anyway and announce that he did not wish to continue this mateship. It was good to finally accept the facts. Haku was not meant to be chained down like this. Even if he wanted, he could not devote himself to anyone. He was trying to be a father, but he knew it was only a question about time before he would search out the comfort in one or several females, none of them would carry the name Firefly. That was just how the chocolate and cream male was. He was loyal to his pack, but that was it. A familiar scent reached his nostrils and he automatically changed his direction, following the scent he would soon realize was his middle daughter, Willow Soul. When her face appeared in his brain, he picked up his speed. Oberon’s Spring was not a good place to be for a small child. What if she went ahead and drowned herself? Not good.

He had not been a good father for any of his children as of yet, but he had been very busy with his own personal drama. Haku Soul had brought Willow and Deuce here to keep a watchful eye over them and make sure they were safe, but he had not yet visited them. He did not wish to do so either, because Coli was not living with them. The brown brute wondered if the pale woman hated him for what he had done to Coli. It was far from a secret any longer. That retarded little girl, why had he not simply left it to the demon to properly finish it off. It would have scarred his more sane part for life, but it would have been much easier that way. His ears perked at the sound of a howl. His body stiffened for a second before he recognized joy in the sound. Apparently the child was having a grand time, whatever she was doing. He drifted closer to the sound and laid his brilliantly blue eyes on a female miniature of himself. What was it with the girls and their resemblance to him? Willow was no secret though, and with Firefly floating out of the picture, he could do whatever without having to face her anger. His daughter had caught a squired. To be honest, Haku was impressed. Squirrels were hard in general to catch, and even more so for a small child like herself. ”Wow, excellent work, Willow. I don’t think I have ever managed to catch a squirrel in my life.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread