Joining a pack
Character Name: Henratha Gyrkin (Jeer-kin)
Character Birthdate (including year): January 8, 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci : Luperci (ortus)
Your e-mail: birdman.pruitt@gmail.com
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Bird Man (MSN)
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: A friend of mine by the name of Miyu ^_^

The tall male sighed, shaking his thick brown, white flecked pelt free of the chilly water that now covered it. "I knew it was going to be deeper than I thought, and what did I do? I tried to cross it anyway," the male scolded himself, as he padded away from the edge of the stream he had just swum across. Shaking his head, he attempted to somehow soothe the feeling of embarrassment he felt, despite the fact that no one was really around to see him at present. Eventually, he raised his gaze to scan the landscape he had just entered. His striking, gooseberry green eyes were now easily visible. Inhaling deeply, the wolf, named Henratha by his late parents, did his best to restrain the mixture of emotions welling up within him. Whose lands had he wandered into? The breeze gusting forth from the inner depths of the forest before him carried with it the very faint scents of others of his kind.
"I suppose I should announce myself," Rath yet again thought out loud. He was
unsure whether to remain in his current, lupus form, or to shift into his optime form. Having only once before encountered a pack in his travels, his understanding of pack etiquette was limited. Over and over he kept repeating to himself the rules he had learned in his puphood. Don't be rude. Respect your elders; and don't speak unless spoken too. Even his limited understanding of proper social etiquette told him that those rules were probably reserved for pups in order to teach them right from wrong, but they were his only reference point.
"Well, here I go, I guess." Henratha did his best to encourage himself, even going so far as to allow his limp tail to wag a couple times. Hopefully he would make a good first impression. After his final pep-talk, the apprehensive wolf reared his head skyward and loosed a long, melodic howl. He held his cry for about four seconds before finally allowing the sound to die down. Now all that he had left to do, was wait.

Messages In This Thread