Joining a pack
Rath smiled and managed to raise his gaze and actually make eye contact with the male. "I'm glad to meet you, Slay. My name is Henratha Gyrkin, but you may call me Rath if you wish. I answer to both. I come from the mountains several miles south of here. I believe they are called the Appalachians. I've been wandering for about six months in search of a place to settle down and your packlands seemed quite lovely. I'm a musician, and a woodworker of sorts. I make instruments and I have been taught through much observation and practice with my late father, rest his soul, how to use various wood carving and shaping tools, although I'm afraid I do not have any of my own at present. I could not carry all of them with me, so I left them at the old, ramshackle house I used to call home." Rath remained standing as he spoke, not yet comfortable enough to sit down and risk offending the obviously high-ranking wolf sitting down in front of him. Instead, he shook his pelt once more, although this time with more vigor. THe small ice crystals that had clung to his pelt, making his fur stand out like a porcupine, quickly broke and flung themselves in random directions. "I hope you found my brief little story informative. Sorry if any of that ice gets on you. I simply couldn't stand having my fur stand on end all over my body like that, any longer. The tingling feeling that it creates is really unpleasant," he chuckled light heartedly, his mood now decently relaxed. Slay was obviously friendly, there was no need for him to be so rigid and serious about everything anymore.

Messages In This Thread