too much dust on your soul
[html]

http://i42.tinypic.com/wbfo29.png); width: 450px; height: 431px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #000 solid;">

<3 300+

The Koios girl was a little taken aback by the male’s sudden disappearance from the window. For a moment, she wondered if he had only been a figment of her imagination. Alexey had turned her eyes away from the mysterious fellow for a split second and poof; he had vanished. Weird. She was about to turn away when he suddenly emerged from the front door, giving her the impression that he was some kind of illusion; a mirage to be exact. The tan female simply stood there, unsure of what to say. What if it was the sun playing tricks on her? She’d look real stupid if someone happened to walk by while she was speaking to an imaginary friend.

But then he greeted her with a courteous bow, which was all the proof she needed to confirm his existence. Perhaps she wasn’t going crazy after all. His greeting was accompanied by a compliment, causing Alexey to curiously look behind her, hoping to find the beautiful lady he was talking about. No one there. Had the compliment been aimed at her? It sure seemed like it. The caregiver couldn’t help but feel a little self-conscious; she couldn’t remember the last time she’d received praise from someone she did not know.

Such formal greetings were foreign to her but she quickly took a liking to them. An anxious giggle passed her lips as she brought one of her hands up to rub the back of her head, something she often did when faced with unusual situations. “I, uhm,” she paused and tried to think of a decent answer to his question. Did she even need his help? “I just figured I would stop by and introduce myself. I’m Alexey.” The two-year-old femme flicked an ear forward as she not-so subtly tried to peek behind her pack mate. “What were you doing in there?” Curiosity always got the best of her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread