If you believe in me
[html]

Photobucket

Adelaida smiled, as if to encourage the male to practice harder, try harder… anyone could be a father, a good father, if they wished. Yet her smiled was derived more from hearing the shortcoming of the Lilium. His rank was high, and yet he admitted a flaw, Adelaida liked that. Perhaps he was just being humble, perhaps he was exaggerating his own fears, yet his voice sounded sincere. He sounded as if he was someone who knew, without a doubt, that he was indeed a horrible father. And maybe he even felt guilty. Maybe. Adelaida hoped that was the case.

His eyes on hers made her more nervous, intensified the anxiety she felt towards this male. And the question he posed startled her. This was not a question one should ask, but Adelaida would answer it. "I’m afraid of everyone." And it was true. There was nothing special about Haku, other than he seemed to her a mind reader and was staring intently, it was mostly that, anyone could startle her if they just took the time to do so. And why not be honest? Adeladia lied, she did, but he already knew she was shaking in the knees, it was silly to deny it now. She had a better question than the one he has asked anyway. "Should I be scared of you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread