righteous making money in the name of god
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rp/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____So he was well-travelled. Good for him; proved he had more brains than the aimless wanderers that beelined for the first pack they could get their feet to take them to. “The city is good for many things,” she commented idly, despite having mixed feelings about it. Corona hadn't gone back since Ahren had died and more and more, she doubted she would entirely stray from Inferni. What was the point? She had everything she needed right there. “And I guess you know from others to probably be careful around Dahlia de Mai to our southwest? They don't take so well to coyotes, travellers or not.” She was certain he could handle himself, but it was something she told anyone that wasn't a wolf. In fact, that didn't even matter: she was more wolf than anything and she had still crossed a pair or two of unfortunate paths with the creatures of the bay side pack.

_____“Actually, sometimes I feel like all anyone would have to do is look at them wrong to upset them.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread