thread title missing
[html]
Sorry for the slow reply. :\

"Yeah, a bit," he confessed, looking at her pretty complexion. Roman had described his mate, who had left him in the middle of her pregnancy, as being a delicate white creature with the most gorgeous blue eyes he had ever seen. Roman actually had a painting of his mate hanging in his house up North, which lead Moon to believe that this little girl was the spitting image of her mother. Roman knew that he had children somewhere, but he didn’t know how many or what their names were. But he hoped that one day he would be able to find them and be a good father to them, but for now his leg was still healing, and he had to get better before he could travel at all.

Moon shrugged at her next words, his brows arching a bit. "Well, I sort of thought that I could catch a fish or two for us. It’s rather easy once you know how it’s done." The silvery wolf smiled at the small, white child and wondered where she was from, and if she indeed was a d’Angelo as he guessed. "I’m Moon Phoenix, by the way. Who’re you?" He hoped that she would give him both her first and last names, so he could find out if his suspicions were in fact true. He had an idea of her heritage, but having never known her mother, Moon couldn’t be sure that she was Roman’s daughter. He would just have to wait, and with some luck, he’d know soon enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread