tell me something sweet to get me by
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her gaze, having traveled to Valkyrie, shot back towards Davinci. She studied his face for a moment, trying to decipher if what he said meant more than simply just those words. What thoughts were floating in that brain of his? Why did this all have to be so difficult? "No, no.. that’s not.. no. I," she wasn’t sure what she had planned to say and now she seemed to be tongue tied. Along her cheek bones she could feel the blood pooling. She let her gaze fall towards the ground, loosing the nerves to look him in the face. "I’ll just… go back... and finish my dress." She turned, feeling defeated. Her ears drooped and fell closer to her skull, while she dragged herself back along the shore to where she had discarded her possessions. Why had she even gone down there in the first place? What had she thought she was going to accomplish? Surely DaVinci wasn’t going to scoop her up in his arms and take her off to some far away place. Their love was impossible. Besides, it was clear he didn’t want it any more. Ryan was ruining everything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread