just below the radar
True enough there was little that could actually eat through Sankor's shields and remain to bother him for long. While he could be pestered and annoyed from time to time after a while it just began to roll off of him. The mild mannered male could never really recall a time he'd snapped or been enraged truly and it was probably a good thing. He knew that he had the girl all a flutter but to him as long as she kept talking and remained a little social he could probably bet that like all caterpillars she'd turn into a beautiful butterfly if she'd just come out of her shell.

His paws stepped one by one as they moved along, from time to time his eyes turned to glance at her, the humor dancing in them as she seemed to take his words a little to seriously. A soft rumbling chuckle rose from his throat as he winked at the girl when she'd spoken up, yet soon enough it seemed that she understood just what he'd meant and things were a little bit easy again. It was short lived though as she did start to draw herself from that frail shell.

He paused as she seemed to look away, like she was ashamed of who she was or perhaps just what she was made of. He raised a brow at the little lady and stated frankly. "I doubt that there's anything about you yourself that could scare me my little butterfly.." He knew that the world was a cruel place but this little creature before him didn't seem like she could harm a fly. He wasn't certain just what the world had done to her to turn her into such a jitterbug but he knew in time with patience, friendship and love that she could be made whole again, if she wanted to be, but no one could help her unless she was willing to accept the help at hand.

Messages In This Thread