hallowed desires
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I hope you realize that Jefferson's anger in situations like this is meant to be humorous. He wasn't trying to piss off anyone. Now that she's reacted as such, though, it won't be the same.

She reacted pretty quickly, temper sent spiraling at just a few seconds' notice. He was not quite taken aback; Jefferson, already having settled from his perplexed little outburst, peered at her indifferently through a stolid, distant green gaze. She tipped her nose to him and went off on some sort of rant herself, though it seemed to him that a very quick wave of varying emotions had swept through her suddenly and settled on one to dispute. The Patriarch was reminded again as to why he wasn't particularly fond of her, and as his underling decided to scold and tempt him, most of her words went reactionless and left to the air.

"You sound like my mother," he said suddenly, a grim cackle rising to his lips. He chuckled sarcastically for a moments' time, then shook his head and limped past her. My own mother wouldn't be able to fix me now, he thought to himself, crooked smile still deep set on his face. He paused momentarily, turning partially to glare his smirking gaze on her again and cunningly hiss right back at her. "So how's his fuck, then? Were you as loud as you are now?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread