tell me something sweet to get me by
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She hadn’t expected his soft voice to save her, nor the sweep of his hand to catch hers before she had a chance to flee. She stopped, still looking in the direction of her possessions, as she waited for him to say more. To say anything. She wanted to hear the smooth voice of his again and just like it was now, so soft. It made her want to melt. "You don't have to go.. " And that was exactly what she needed to hear.

She twirled, facing him now, searching those shining eyes for the meaning behind this. So, did he really still love her? Did he actually want her? Maybe she hadn’t ruined this completely. Maybe, just maybe, she shouldn’t abandon him yet. But his question drained the blood from her face. She never wanted to have to admit it, for the sickness it brought on herself. She found herself looking towards the ground, studying the soft pebbles there, before shooting her gaze towards Valkyrie. Though she had moved off a bit from the two, she still looked up at them from the small ball she had recoiled herself into. Ryan took a step closer to DaVinci, though didn’t lift her gaze just yet.

"I’m not proud of it," she started, though she knew that DaVinci was well aware of this by now. She wanted to look him in the eye when she revealed to him the father, but she thought it might be too hard. "He," she started, glancing up to his steel blue eyes for just a moment, before averting them. "Hybrid," she finally responded, in a voice comparable to a whisper.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread