you had me at hello
Figured we could wind this down since it's getting old.[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Your uncle?" Ryan questioned out loud, curious about how that was the case. But she didn’t pester him further, and instead, waited for the boy to reveal who his parents were. That, most likely, would clear a few things up for the young Inferni woman.

But, she was wrong. Her brows twisted in confusion because she knew of no relations between DaVinci and said parents. She’d have to ask him about that. "I haven’t met any of them," Ryan admitted, "though I’ve heard Naniko is one of the leaders of Crimson Dreams, right?" Savina had mentioned the name during a walk the two had long ago taken together.

Valkyrie yawned, not really interested in the names of his moms and dad. Instead, the little girl was already growing tired, since she had woken her mother up bright and early that morning. "Mmmm, yes!" She eagerly answered when the question from Haven was directed towards her. "You goin home now?" Ryan, who had been watching Valkyrie before, caught Haven’s grin and returned it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread