thread title missing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
No problem! And it's ok Smile 300+

He found the hollow wooden instrument very intriguing. He had never laid eyes on anything like it before. Though he supposed that wasn't saying a whole lot. The only instrument he had ever seen was the piano in the manor. Somehow he had gotten the idea in his head that all musical instruments would be as large as the piano, so finding something so portable was exciting. He would be able to take this wherever and play it! Basically right then and there he decided he was going to keep it for his own. It was rather beautiful. Despite the years of neglect now that it wasn't covered in thick layers of dust it shone with a bright sheen. The wood varying shades of brown.

Haven was so mesmerized by his discovery that he hadn't even heard anyone open the door to the shop he was inside. If he were the paranoid type of person he would have scolded himself for being so oblivious, but the kid had never met anyone dangerous. The thought that he needed to be more careful when he was alone never really made its way into his mind. At the accented voice his ears flicked and he turned to be face to face with Ehno. A wide grin spread his lips and his tail swept at his heels. "Hey Ehno! And guitarist? Is that what this is called? A guitar?" How convenient that the older male knew the name of the instrument. He was a world traveler though, so it was no surprise that he would know.

The Aatte boy hadn't spent much time around Ehno, but what little time he had he had enjoyed thoroughly. The Italian luperci was always so laid back and fun-loving. Hanging out with him was never a bore. "What're you doin' in the city today?" From what he knew most of the brown man's time had been spent inside Crimson Dreams lately. After all his sister was expecting puppies. "Hey, since Savina's gonna have babies that will make you an uncle, right? I just visited my uncle. Look! He pierced my ear!" he said pointing to the gold ring in his bleached ear. Ehno would be the first of the pack to see his new accessory.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread