buy me some beer goggles
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

That had been one of the reasons he had stayed from Crimson Dreams so long after his first shift. He had known something was wrong and deep down in his gut he knew that it was serious that wouldn't change. It was the first real disappointment he had ever had to deal with. Even though many outsiders had viewed the family as weird, because there were two mothers and no father, Haven had loved his family and couldn't imagine it any other way. His father had never been around and now that he was growing older that fact was beginning to weigh heavy on his mind. Why was the man never around? What was really wrong with him? Now even his nontraditional little unit was broken.

Sad jade eyes looked to his uncle as he said he had lost someone he loved. Apparently they were both in some pain now, though for different reasons. The older male took another drink from the bottle. What was in there? Would it help with the pain? "I'm sorry uncle...What happened? Why did you lose her?" Maybe if they talked about it it would help. He wondered if the man had anyone else to talk to about this kind of thing. "There's a girl I like...I don't think I love her, not yet anyway. I don't know how she feels though." When he had tried to kiss Siobhan on the boat things had gotten weird. He hoped he hadn't ruined their friendship.

"I don't know...it's just weird. I'm not mad at either of them and I don't want to take sides...but I don't know what to do. Everything's just tangled up in my head..." Once again he eyed the dark bottle as it was placed between the two hybrids. "What's in that bottle? Can I have some?" Even if it wouldn't help the pain maybe it could distract him from it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread