There's nothing there, it's like eating air
ooc- You're lucky you have a job D: My application was denied *sobs* Word count- 200+

He had to admit, he was a little surprised when a white pup jumped out from the tall grass. Vexx didn't really expect that, but now that meant that the pup couldn't do much harm to him. He gave her a look when she called him a bully and asked him "what was he going to do about it". Really? This was his home. He expected her to at least not be stupid. "Well, I could tell you to go away. I bet that'd help." He rolled his eyes. The pup then asked him who he was and what he was doing here. He turned around to look at his den and looked back at her. Uhm... I live here. Not much I want to do about that. Anyways I should be asking you questions, since you don't smell like you belong here, kid. His eyes peered at her, hoping for her to break. She reeked of wolf, which was not a good smell in Inferni. Listen, I'm doing you a favor by asking you to leave. Coyotes aren't very fond of wolves, and there are lots of them around here. Vexx wasn't sure whether or not his reasoning would get to her, but he intended to get this kid to leave, whether she liked it or not.

Messages In This Thread