rising sun
[html]
mall-caps;">

I swear I started writing this post six or seven times and never finished.

The violin eased through the melody and harmonies as though it’s mind connected to his own. The rhythm flowed in ebbs like the tide his sister Zenith had traveled upon to the Old world. Feet were tapping, moving and he swayed without an audience. The gentle step of puppy paws eluded him and it was only the scent young carry with them that caused him to look down and see the little black pup. Smiling and speeding up the music he ended half-way through just as the child was beginning to speak. His scent, although young, was still pack based and he didn’t recognize it as his own. Curious he crouched down, not wanting to frighten the bold one by his size.

The question made Sedition smile all the more and he chuckled as he set the fiddle down towards the ambling pup. What would his uncle have thought to hear his fiddle music called angel music? Well he knew what he’d say but it wasn’t appropriate to repeat here or anywhere near children. "That’s just fiddle music little one. The angels prefer the slow, melody stuff. Pretty to hear and boring to play.” He winked then, sitting down cross-legged so he could see without hovering over the youngster. "Little young to know about angels though aren’t ya? I’m Sedition, what’s your name?” He was young but then again Valerik knew all about the angels and look where that had gotten him.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread