buy me some beer goggles
DaVinci's love life and his pack life were beginning to intertwine dangerously. Oddly enough that's what he was trying to prevent when they'd broken things off.. and yet somehow he'd screwed up in the end and had caused trouble to fall on the small pack. He dropped the bottle to the ground and shook his head, his hands running through his long locks as he laughed sadly at the questions that Haven seemed to rain down on him. Luckily the whiskey was already beginning to dull the pain or else he'd probably have just stared off into the distance lost in some trance.

"She belongs to the clan." he said quietly as his stormy eyes stared down into the dark liqour as he rumbled on. "There's bad blood between the clan and I.." Almost everyone but Haven's mother had bad blood between the clan, but his luck seemed to be worse than most. He picked the bottle back up again and took another swig as he tried to explain. "She loves the clan too much and I have my duties to my pack.." it all seemed rather stupid now but it was the truth.

When Haven went on about his own girl troubles DaVinci just shook his head and chuckled. "Girls are nothing but trouble.." a sigh escaped his lips as he grinned. "Can't live with them, can't live without them.." He took another hit off the bottle, knowing that he should just slow down but.. the idea of washing away the memories if even for a night was live heaven to the broken hybrid.

He listened halfheartedly when the conversation was turned towards Naniko and her mate's issues. DaVinci had never really been one to get into the troubles of his siblings and he really didn't want to start now. Haven's prediciment was bad enough and Davinci couldn't blame him for not wanting to get involved though he could probably guess it was hard not to when it was your close family. Suddenly it seemed mid sentence the conversation shifted to a topic DaVinci was getting more familiar with as he just smiled at Haven.

"This?' he asked as he held the bottle up to let the boy see it better. "Well, your mother would kill me.. but she doesn't have to know eh?" he chuckled as he handed the bottle over to the boy to inspect. "It's whiskey. Alcohol. The humans made it long ago.." he smiled to himself as he leaned back against the tree and closed his eyes. "It will make you forget all the pain.. if only for a little while.."

Messages In This Thread