Innocence left behind
[html]
---

Haku was not frowning, Haku was not doing anything. His words were the only thing that fully revealed that he was not feeling grand about anything. Her words however, made it all too worse. And how dared she letting her voice crack. It sounded like it was a part of an act and that even though Deuce’s children had taken Willow away, it had been against Deuce’s will and she was mourning. Bullshit. His hackles rose ever so slightly, and the throbbing pulsed and vibrated, casting a moving shroud over his eyes. The whole world was dancing along with the rhythm of his heart. He shouldn’t be here, he should have stayed back in the bed. Hunger gnawed at his ribs, pissing him off.

His intense eyes could be as cold as they could be warm, and the usual warmth that belonged to that hue of eyes alone was quickly dying. ”I see. You asked me to take part of the child’s life, and I did, I took the role as a father, and this is what you do?” He advanced, taking a few steps closer to her, the headache a big and nasty monster behind him as an invisible giant. ” What the fuck gave you that right to just send her off without even letting me say goodbye?” The voice that carried those words were dangerous. Truth be told, had Deuce ever seen Haku Soul angry? Well, she was about to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread