little far from ordinary
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

[ooc;]

Ril'o only opened his emerald eyes when his ears flickered to her movements as well her soft voice, lids slowly moved as it seemed her words took a second to actually register in his mind. She was happy to see him!! A smile pulled across his maw as she entered the water to wash herself clean,it seemed that all at once his heart threatened to leap from his chest as his tail battered away behind him. "really, you mean it Ade?" His voice was more excited then anything as her simple words warmed his chest, something about the fact she, Ade liked him being there that made him very happy. Ril'o turned from the water as she didn't seem to need help washing it out of her fur, though his golden ears picked up the sounds of her hunger when he spoke about the bird. Ril'o was over happy and he had to keep reminding himself to stay calm, because his packmate and well his crush would think his retarded or at least dumb.

Paws splashed out of the water as his golden fur hung down from the water that was inside it, looking back his brows frowned when her fur hung down too, she looked more skinner then before. Deep down Ril'o was worried about that, a wolf should always keep a good weight own itself, well hell anything should try too. " If you would like a fire just let me know, cause I'll make you one." Walking up to the bird his paw pushed on the tail as his mouth and teeth pulled out its colorful feather, licking at times RIl'o would spit, trying to get clumps of feathers off his tongue. "get off, blah!" Shacking his head he finally got the last of the feathers out of his mouth and off the bird, looking back at his tail wagged with a warm smile before picking up the bird an walking towards her. "here it's all clean" His words were muffled by the bird as his green eyes shined while a goofy smiled pulled on his lips, he couldn't help it Ril'o was just to happy to see her.
table by Jefferson [/html]

Messages In This Thread