Leaves me down and lonely.
[html]

What, you like his retarded emo ass? xD lulzFaolyMostTalkitive!

A slow and steady downward spiral: that was all the last few years of his life had been. One thing after another and another and deep down, he knew that most, if not all, of it was his fault. And even now, he couldn't find it in him to put too much effort into changing things. It was why things continued down the same old path -- he couldn't change himself for one reason or another and giving up was always too tempting and too easy an answer. He needed to forget about everything and start over, but that wasn't any more an option than anything else. A hopeless case, chasing his own tail and waiting for the day he just spun off a cliff because he couldn't see where he was going. Pathetic.

He listened to what she had to say about Inferni, tucking the information away in the back of his mind where he was half-sure he would forget it as soon as she left. His memory had not improved much and the tawny male wasn't even really sure if he could accurately say that the black outs had become less frequent. Maybe Tsunami had managed to kill some of him after all, but then what would explain the laughter that still lurked in dark crevices of his skull? I like the winter, he said quietly, speaking without thought. Everything looks clean. Pure. Untainted and untouched, but that only made blood so much more obvious when it was there. I don't mind the cold. Because usually, he felt hollow on the inside and the cold complimented that well. Does it snow on the coast?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread