I see the paths that your eyes wander down
[html]
I apologize for the wait

Wow, she had a sister as well as a brother. That certainly was news to her. Paws danced excitedly as head bobbed up and down. Yes, Kaelyn Trickery was her mom. "She's my mom but she didn't send me. I don't think she even knows I am gone. She doesn't remember alot of things. All she talks about are wolves and places not around her. Sometimes she doesn't make any sense at all. She is barely ever really awake anymore. Maestery watches over her though. She always talked about Dad and Chimera though so I came here to find them myself. If I can find Dad then maybe she would get better." Perhaps it was a silly notion but it was all that she could think of to do. If she talked about him then he must know what to do in order to make things better, right?

"Is there something wrong with Storm?" She had a den in the tree filled area, a reminder of what she had in Taceli. But had she chosen the wrong pack? When she had joined she didn't know that she had family. Did that mean that they weren't allowed to see each other because they were in different packs? She honestly didn't see why it would matter. But then everyone had different views on things.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread