My puddle of shit
[html]

Adelaida recoiled at the touch of the male’s paw, brother that he was. She didn’t deserve affection, from anyone. Of that she was sure. Pulling herself inward, her paws safely tucked underneath her belly, sad sea blue eyes stared up at the male. For a long time she couldn’t answer him, couldn’t comprehend what he was saying. She hadn’t done anything, this is just how she was. How she should be. Maybe this was her natural state. Yet she knew how pathetic she really was. Yet she didn’t blame herself, even if she hated herself. She blamed Alexey for pulling the ladder out from beneath her, but maybe she had pushed Alexey to do want to do that.

“She hates me.” She did, and why? That fight, so long ago before Alexey had left seemed so stupid and pointless, yet Alexey had held onto it. Instead of their usually joyous reunions she had snapped at the girl, making her feel joining Dahlia was a mistake. Making her know it rather. And it had only spiraled from there. They both had said irreversible, damaging words, and their relationship would probably never be the same. They could never be best friends again, sisters again maybe, but best friends? Adelaida didn’t think so. And she didn’t think Alexey would love her again either. Did Sankor even? It was questionable. “She doesn’t want me there, and you don’t either…” It was all she could say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread