In the Heart of Darkness
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i43.tinypic.com/bz8ra.png); width: 450px; height: 500px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 80px; top: 66px; width: 220px; height: 360px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I liked it, ^=^ And my posts will be shortened for attacks...
300+

HEART OF DARKNESS

The darkness gathered about that black heart that somehow beat within that empty cavity. It was a hollow rhythm that beat there, and yet it was constant. It was slow and unhurried by the time that was gauged by each beat, by the death it so willingly brought upon itself. Death had touched it once, and the deep, festering scar of long ago lingered upon his skin like a tangible reminder that was ever forgotten. It was forgotten now even as it beat the rhythm for that dance of death, even as it bid that male to come. The cool façade that was unmarred by the snarl allowed a sneer to slide upon those jaws as he laughed, the having-risen hackles like an infinite army of thorns upon his body. They were greeted by the hackles of the other, by the other’s snarling words. The lips parted to reveal those ravenous bones that glinted with their insatiable hunger. “Not without cause,” the hollow tenor sneered, the black orbs wandering over the partial tail of the other. “You are but half a man.”

The other man’s snarl was answered in like kind. The pied brute’s voice was sudden and pushed into the air with an effortless force that belied those quiet, empty tenors. Within that voice that was pulled from the pit of his being was the sound of nothing thrown in the casings of black and decaying bowels. The Korean threw himself to meet the other man, those jaws parting to grab the skin upon the side of his neck and rip it to loose the dark liquid that ran beneath. His chest was pushed up against the others as he reared up with enough force to be able to force the other onto his hind legs, his claws ripping at his sides. And however this would end, whether there would be a victor or not, the crow wolf would be allowed to have his daughter; he would leave at least that within the male’s mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread