thread title missing
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... rkerbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
OOC: That's okay, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad *hug* 300+

The world was spinning and spinning, a kaleidoscope she couldn't see the end of. Brooklyn looked at Haven with a long, far-away gaze. All her albeit short life, her mothers had loved each other. They had always been together, a strong pair that taught her how to care for another soul, how to show compassion and understanding. Theirs had been, to her, a quiet kind of love, filled with mutual understanding. Not something flashy, thrown around, nothing shamefully hidden away. It was a love that she could see and a love that she could respect. And now, according to Anu and Haven, it was over. Brooklyn took another long look at the bottle. How much would it solve? Right now, a lot.Don't they love each other any more? I saw them at the meeting. You were there too! What could have happened to them, Haven? What?

She wanted to kick and tear the plane piece from piece. There was rage inside her, like a hungry animal, just waiting for the right time to escape, just waiting for her to lose control. But she wouldn't. She couldn't. Instead, she let the cold, numb feeling of apathy wash over her. If she begged them to stay together, would they? Or would they just laugh in her face and tell her to stop being such a child? No matter. She would just drink more. Sitting next to Haven, she took one bottle and gulped a mouthful before choking and spitting some of it out. Love fucking sucks. She'd never used such language around her brother, or anyone else for that matter. But the rage was there. If they love each other, they should just stay together, ya know? Not do this mess.

Brooklyn shook her head. How could ya have known? Mati? Salem? They know yet? She sighed. Ya'd better not go and fall in love now, ya hear? The vodka made saying that so much easier.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread