Wanderlust
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Endless sorry for the delay here D:

She seemed to relax a little once he introduced himself and a smile settled on his face. It came as somewhat of a surprise when she said that she, too, had once been part of Dahlia. Why had she left? Something between her and Haku? That seemed much more plausible than a fight between her and Cercelee. The Rosea could do no wrong, as far as Lubomir was concerned. She was a nice, caring woman who loved every single member of her pack. Haku, on the other hand... "It's a pleasure to meet you, Hanna. I am always pleased to meet such amazing women. If you don't mind my forwardness, why did you leave Dahlia? Didn't you like it there?"

Lubomir was surprised to see her and the hawk. She made some strange noises which he could not understand and for a moment panicked, thinking she had some kind of a seizure. But within minutes the hawk was back, carrying rabbits and Hanna was inviting him in to have lunch. She could... no! It was unheard of. Sure, some claimed the Low Speech but Lubomir had never actually seen it in action. How fascinating! This was certainly something completely unexpected and Lubomir was more than intrigued. He wanted to know with a savage kind of hunger. "Thank you, I would love to enjoy a meal with you. Tell me, lady Hanna, you can speak Low Speech?" There was a glint of hunger in his yellow eyes, one he struggled to hide as he stepped inside.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread