yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lubomir loved the taste of rum. It didn't hurt to drink it and the more he gulped down the better he felt about the whole thing. So what if there were puppies missing? So what if the whole pack was running around like a flock of headless chickens after those two? The rum was great and he had a drinking buddy with him. A coyote, of all things. Someone who once might have fought against Mew. Lubomir drank some more. Even that seemed hilarious. Fighting. Like children. How many bottles now? He tried to look around the room, but it was spinning too much. Maybe he'd only had a couple. And maybe he and the coyote would kiss and make up and everyone would dance around a ring of flowers and sing Kumbaya.

Vexx? Or Bexx? Or Smexx? Something like that. Lubomir nodded sagely. Yes, yes. Of course. "Imma Luhbuhmir. Not frum here. Dahlia. Thems yous fought in that war there, hahahaha. I shouldva hated yous, but yous a good drinker, Smexx. I'mma wolf. Gabriel like hybrids?" When the coyote slammed to the floor, Lubomir started laughing. It was a nice, cheery sound that filled the cabin. "Yous drinker than me, yous is!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread