streets are uneven when you're down
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

This guy seemed cocky. Like he could just come in here and do as he pleased while Haven just sat there? Not likely!
He watched as the dark wolf found some weird looking round things and started mixing his drink in that silly glass. Why not just drink straight from the bottle? Using a glass just seemed unnecessary and silly to the young hybrid. "It's to me 'cause I lives here." He made a rough motion to the cot that lay behind him. It was barely a life, nothing compared to what he had left behind in Crimson Dreams, but in his mind this was all he deserved now. Solitary confinement. He took another long draw of rum, the spiced liquid tickling his nose. It was more pleasant than some of the alcohols, though what he liked seemed to change from day to day.

As the other laughed he glared at the man through the corner of his eye. What the hell was so funny? The boy felt those mismatched eyes scan over him and an anger started to simmer in his chest. At the unwelcome nickname Haven felt his fur bristle. His mother had called him pumpkin head when he was little and he hadn't minded. But this man didn't know him. Didn't have any right to be calling him names like that. He was being made fun of and he didn't like it. "Don't call me that," he said with a slight growl. "Name's Haven. Whas your's greenfoot?" If he was going to be given some stupid nickname then the other guy was getting one too. He took another drink of rum, wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread