streets are uneven when you're down
[html]

((Done now. XD))

He laughed even harder. Haven, then. Whatever. Like it made any difference to him. "This isn't exactly the kind of place where most people live... Besides, you smell like Crimson Dreams. As in the pack, not that old weird-o book..." he replied as he took another sip, refering to some old book he'd found in a library once. He didn't know if Haven even knew what it was, but he clarified anyway. "And why not call you that? You're bright orange, bub. I could have come up with something better, if I was less drunk, but, at least for now, you're Pumpkin Butt... And my foot's yellow, not green." he corrected.

After this rant, which was rather long for a drunken Vukasin, he paused for a minute. Why was this guy here, anyway? Had something bad happened? Had some one he known or loved gotten hurt? Had he hurt someone? Vuk shook his head and sighed. Speculation only bred ill results, no matter what the scenario.

As if in afterthought, he introduced himself with a bit of a flourish, the alcohol making him behave more dramatically than he would have sober. "I, Pumpkin Butt, -er, Haven-, am known as Vukasin Sandalius. You may refer to me as Vuk, for short..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread