I am green today
[html]
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5497 ... uckies.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

It was a learning process, for sure. You could only learn so much by observing someone else raise pups. She supposed that's why wolves were born with such strong instincts. Like she had known to clean her children after they had been born and set them next to her belly so they could drink her milk. "Well, I'd say they'll probably start trying as soon as they're able to see. If they'll be able to is another question. I would think it wouldn't be too long afterwords though." While at one point she might have balked at denning inside the house, she was glad she had decided to now. They would be safer and more well protected in here.

Savina was glad that she had been able to point the younger girl in the direction of her weapon. She was really taking to her role in Aniwaya. It was good. "Great! I'm glad you found what you were looking for. You'll have to show me your skills sometime." It was never something she would pursue, but that didn't mean she couldn't appreciate it in someone else. "Oh, I'm sure they'd want to see you. They're both incredibly sociable. Very bright kids. I don't think they've ever met a person they haven't taken a quick liking to. Plus I'm sure Haven especially would love to see your skills with the sword." The orange boy had styled himself a knight ever since he could walk.

Bushy dark tail padded lightly against the floor. "Yes, I'm excited to become proficient at it. I want to be able to read to them, just as Kansas does. His love of books is contagious," she said with a happy laugh. It had been the way they had first met, after all. Savina's smile widened. "Of course." Gingerly she picked up Gotham by the scruff of his neck and extended him towards his aunt. The little boy squeaked, wondering what was going on.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread