Rail Against the Heavens
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
yesh, they is 300+

As he looked at her there was something he noticed. The same kind of pain that he felt echoed through her as well. It was like what he had seen in Heath. Except where the anger and hate and rang true with the male, all his pain and isolation is what he saw in this lady. He felt all of those emotions and was constantly teetering between them. When he wasn't numb he was furious. Usually it had something to do with the amount of alcohol in his system, but not always. Sometimes he would sob into his bottle instead of smashing it. There was no rhyme or reason to it. Just like there seemed to be no rhyme or reason to his life anymore.

"It's no problem." If she thought she looked unkempt then he was a trainwreck. Well, he was a trainwreck. He certainly looked the part as well, though. He already lean body had grown even thinner. He had barely eaten and was almost turning into a skeleton. He had to fasten a belt around his jean shorts just to keep them up. His luscious white mane lacked all of its shine. His entire coat was lacking the luster it had once held. With a grunt he got to his feet, his one hand still clutching the vodka bottle. "I'm Haven Aatte." Or at least his ghost. "Nice to meet you Colibri."

Haven almost laughed as she addressed him as sir. Almost. A small half grin, half grimace was formed by his lips though. "You don't need to call me sir. I don't deserve it." Once upon a time maybe, he had, but not now. He had always hoped to be a sir with a capital s, but knights didn't have rapist fathers. Knights came from good families. The youth stumbled behind the bar and set his own bottle on top of it. He leaned down searching for something a female would want to drink. All the hard liquor would surely not be to her taste. Luckily he found one bottle that was more elegant than the rest. He stood back up and handed it to her. "If you don't like that I'll try and find something else."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread